- Be a front of house ambassador for our Laverton branch!
- Two week rotation or permanent afternoon shift available
- Fast paced, high volume role
At Scania we don't just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services.
If you are motivated and prepared to take responsibility, you’ll have every opportunity here. We offer employees an exciting future, with the opportunity to contribute to more sustainable transport solutions across the globe.
- Ensure customer needs and expectations are exceeded throughout their experience at Scania
- Coordinate and respond to all telephone, email and face to face enquiries
- Work with the Parts Manager & Workshop Controller to ensure effective delivery of work orders
- Deliver exceptional customer communication, both internally and externally
- Create work orders, add job lines and allocate work to the workshop
- Manage quotes, payments and credit check
- Conduct vehicle handovers
- Previous experience in a similar role – automotive, transport or freight industries
- Mechanical or workshop aptitude or related industry desirable
- Ability to think on your feet and show initiative
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- •Team focused and confident
- Effective problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
Scania is a place for all kinds – generalists, specialists and managers. In a dynamic environment you contribute with your knowledge and unique background to the diversity that is part of our success.
• Professional development opportunities, business exposure and training within a growing global business
• A safe, friendly and supportive team environment which encourages internal progression and innovation
• Ongoing professional training and development
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application. For further information please contact Rachael on (03) 8595 3313.