- Premium Global Brand
- Established Growing Market Leader
- Career Development Opportunity
At Scania we don’t just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services. In 2018 we launched the New Truck Generation providing the safest and most fuel efficient trucks in Australia. We’ve won the independent BIGtruck 1000 point test for the second consecutive year.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager NSW, this role is responsible coordinating the logistics and preparation of new vehicles to ensure on-time and efficient delivery to the customer. This role is responsible for managing the customer expectations and interactions after acceptance of sales orders, liaising with internal and external suppliers and ensuring invoicing is accurate and as per the sales order.
- Coordinate the vehicle logistics, supply and preparation of new vehicles.
- Liaise with external suppliers.
- Co-ordinate vehicle movements and preparation of new vehicles through the Scania Australia Service Network
- Ensure that all necessary technical, legal and customer specific information is made available to the Scania Service Network and any appointed subcontractors involved in the preparation and co-ordination of the new vehicle process.
- Maintain accurate work in progress records of vehicles to enable a transparent audit trail of costs applied, invoices processed and other relevant data
- Evaluate, develop and train staff to meet the demands of the business if required.
- Operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships and cultivating a strong team environment within the department.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Ability to organise own workload and that of the team
- Ability to build and manage critical paths using MS Excel or equivalent project management software
- Effective people management, communication and sales skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform tasks accurately
- Ensure systems and procedures for all facets of your role are maintained and updated as changes occur, such that your function can run smoothly in your absence based on current procedures
- Professional development, business exposure and training within a growing global business
- The opportunity to work with a premium European company
- A mature, stable business environment.
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application. For further information, please contact Vanessa on (03) 8595 3323.