- Innovative global heavy vehicle company
- Based in Campbellfield
- Work strategically within our Finance team
At Scania, we don't just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services. In 2018, we launched the New Truck Generation providing the safest and most fuel-efficient trucks in Australia.
If you are motivated and seeking a role with work/life balance you will have every opportunity here. We offer employees an exciting future, with the opportunity to work together to develop more sustainable transport solutions across the planet.
We are looking for a Business Controller to join our Finance department. You will be a business partner for various business divisions and leadership teams
- Use your research, analysis and commercial experience to develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions.
- Have an active part in the development of business strategies, processes and procedures, information systems as well as action plans in order to improve business performance and company profitability
- Support division managers in the annual Business Planning process including target setting, action planning, financial projections and simulations as well as follow up and deviation analysis
- Conduct regular financial analysis, identifying and managing financial and operational risk and compliance with policies and regulations
- Degree in commerce or accounting and experience in a broad financial role
- A solid commercial understanding
- Ability to analyse financial results and recommend and implement necessary actions to maximise the business returns and enhance the operation performance
- Experience managing projects/ small teams
- Automotive industry experience advantageous
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
Scania is a place for all kinds - generalists, specialists and managers. In a dynamic environment, you contribute with your knowledge and unique background to the diversity that is part of our success
- The opportunity to work with a premium and advanced European product that is well respected in the market
- Training provided
- Competitive salary package
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application.