- Diverse, autonomous role
- Work close to home
- Campbellfield location
Scania is a place for all kinds – support staff, specialists and managers. In a dynamic environment, you contribute with your knowledge and unique background to the diversity that is part of our success.
Jointly reporting to two extremely busy Sales Directors, you will be a key member of the Scania family and provide seamless support to the Truck and Bus departments.
You will project manage multiple tasks and deal with internal and external stakeholders. Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Diary, calendar and travel management
- Organise meetings and conferences
- Read, research, draft and route correspondence
- Arranging couriers and mail, photocopying, filing, ordering stationery
- Preparation of reports (Excel) and presentations (Powerpoint)
- Minute taking
- Manage coding and expenses
- Organise on boarding for new staff
- Assist with project based work as required
- Liaise with other departments eg National Marketing to coordinate functions for customers and staff
- Previous experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant
- Superior MS Office skills
- Tech savvy
- The ability to work autonomously
- Highly detailed and organised
- Self-initiative and motivation
- Sense of urgency and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Professional telephone manner and personal presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain unphased in times of pressure
- Integrity to work with highly confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability to change direction quickly and travel when necessary
- Happy to assist other staff/departments
- Good sense of humour
Bring your positive energy and professional attitude to ensure you succeed in this supportive and high performing environment.
We would love to hear from you!
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application. For further information, please contact Rachael Page on (03) 8595 3311