• $65,000 - $75,000 + super
• Role due to grwoth with a focus on bus work
• Wingfield, SA
At Scania we don’t just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services. In 2018 we’ve launched the New Truck Generation providing the safest and most fuel efficient trucks in Australia. We’ve won the independent BIGtruck 1000 point test for the second consecutive year.
Scania is a place for all kinds – generalists, specialists and managers. In a dynamic environment you contribute with your knowledge and unique background to the diversity that is part of our success.
If you are motivated and prepared to take responsibility, you’ll have every opportunity here. We offer employees an exciting future, with the opportunity to work together to develop more sustainable transport solutions across the globe.
- Perform mechanical diagnosis
- Repairs and servicing of our trucks & buses
- Engine, clutch and other component rebuilds
- Relevant trade qualification in heavy vehicles
- Previous experience working on heavy vehicles, trucks or buses
- Effective verbal communicator
- Strong team player
- Professional development opportunities, business exposure and training within a growing global business
- A safe, friendly and supportive team environment which encourages internal progression and innovation
- PPE laundry service
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application. For further information please contact Rachael on (03) 8595 3311