- $65K - $70K + super + shift loading + tool allowance
- Afternoon shift (2:00pm - 10:00pm)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
At Scania we don't just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services. In 2018 we've launched the New Truck Generation providing the safest and most fuel efficient trucks in Australia. We've won the independent BIGtruck 1000 point test for the second consecutive year.
Work at our Dandenong factory owned OEM where you can gain experience with a market leading truck supplier that has the only V8 engine in Australia.
- Perform mechanical diagnosis
- Repairs and servicing of trucks & buses
- Engine, clutch and other component rebuilds
Scania Australia is looking for qualified automotive tradespeople that are motivated, committed and bright individuals.
- Relevant trade qualification (heavy vehicle or diesel preferred)
- Previous experience working on heavy vehicles, trucks or buses
- Effective verbal communicator
- Strong team player
Work in a safe, friendly and supportive team environment which encourages internal progression and innovation.
- $65,000 - $70,000 pa + super + shift loading + weekly tool allowance
- Professional development opportunities, business exposure and training within a growing global business
- PPE laundry service
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application.