- Innovative global heavy vehicle company
- Based in Campbellfield
- Develop and motivate a growing team
At Scania, we don't just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services. In 2018, we launched the New Truck Generation providing the safest and most fuel-efficient trucks in Australia.
If you are motivated and seeking a role with work/life balance you will have every opportunity here. We offer employees an exciting future, with the opportunity to work together to develop more sustainable transport solutions across the planet.
We are looking for an Order to Delivery Manager to manage our National New Vehicle Delivery Coordinators and the Order Administration team in Campbellfield. This includes the new vehicle order to delivery process for Scania's New Trucks, Buses and Industrial and Marine Engines.
- Work with Scania's sales organisation and After Sales team and a high level of interaction with clients, employees, management and suppliers will be involved.
- Establish and refine delivery processes to ensure that each customer gets the same experience from the initial stage.
- Oversee the ordering of Scania products to ensure they are ordered from the factory in accordance with Branch orders and factory capabilities and liaise with factories as required
- To monitor and manage the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key stakeholders.
- Strong experience in a similar role and industry
- Experience in managing, developing and motivating a team
- Ability to build strong relationship with people at all levels
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
Scania is a place for all kinds - generalists, specialists and managers. In a dynamic environment, you contribute with your knowledge and unique background to the diversity that is part of our success
- The opportunity to work with a premium and advanced European product that is well respected in the market
- Training provided
- Competitive salary package
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application.