- Innovative global heavy vehicle company
- Based in Campbellfield
- Manage our New Vehicle packages for our Truck customers
At Scania, we don't just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services. In 2018, we launched the New Truck Generation providing the safest and most fuel-efficient trucks in Australia.
If you are motivated and seeking a role with work/life balance you will have every opportunity here. We offer employees an exciting future, with the opportunity to work together to develop more sustainable transport solutions across the planet.
Working in our Truck Pre-Sales team as a New Vehicle Package Coordinator you will have a focus on identifying, implementing and maintaining new vehicle option packages and Scania accessories for our trucks.
- Ensure right packages are completed for new products and parts
- Manage existing Scania programs and continues to identify future opportunities for accessories
- Liaise with Technical and Parts department to launch new accessory offering to drive Scania installed accessory sales
- Work with vendors for program execution working with the procurement department
- Experience working in the automotive industry and a passion for the industry
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Can work autonomously and able to make decisions and be accountable
- Strong problem solving skills to deal with unexpected situations.
- Ability to work with numerous stakeholders at once and build strong relationships
Scania is a place for all kinds - generalists, specialists and managers. In a dynamic environment, you contribute with your knowledge and unique background to the diversity that is part of our success
- The opportunity to work with a premium and advanced European product that is well respected in the market
- Training provided
- Competitive salary package
Please click on the apply button to submit and upload your application.