- Create your own opportunities
- Campbellfield VIC branch
- Ongoing training, development & career growth
At Scania we don’t just sell trucks. We provide total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services. In 2018 we launched the New Truck Generation providing the safest and most fuel efficient trucks in Australia.
Our Campbellfield branch is looking to expand their team of positive and proactive sales professionals with a passionate self-starter who loves to sell trucks, commercial vehicles or heavy equipment. With your own territory of existing and new customers, you will join us in providing the best transport products and services the market has to offer.
At Scania we pride ourselves in our lasting partnerships with our customers to improve their operating income, simplify their supply chain and increase their bottom line profitability by providing total transport solutions through the highest quality vehicles and services.
- Achieve annual targets for used truck sales within a nominated region
- Work with New Truck Account Managers to provide market appraisal and valuations of all used trucks being taken in as potential trade ins
- Organise and supervise the preparation of used trucks for sale
- Maintain accurate costing and inventory records in addition to all associated administration
- Establish new and build on existing relationships using your account management and selling skills
- Identify and develop an understanding of customer needs and businesses
- Extensive experience in selling trucks, commercial vehicles or heavy-duty equipment
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Ambition, determination and a can-do attitude
- A self-starter with a passion for closing a deal
- Strong computer literacy skills
- A high level of professionalism & integrity
Scania is a place for all kinds - generalists, specialists and managers. In a dynamic environment, you contribute with your knowledge and unique background to the diversity that is part of our success
- Salary + super + vehicle + commission + mobile + laptop
- Professional development opportunities, business exposure and training within a growing global business
- A dedicated territory of your own and customer portfolio to manage with the opportunities to grow existing customers and identify and target new potential customers
- The opportunity to sell a premium and advanced European product that is well respected in the market
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please express your interest by clicking the “Apply now” button & submit your cover letter and CV.